Life lately. Its been busy. Some things that have been going on the last few weeks:
* A head/chest/stomach thing has gone through our whole family at least twice.
* Matt is looking for a new job because his current one is demanding he works more and more hours.
* I have started waitressing a couple of days a week a local diner to take some stress off Matt's shoulders while he looks for another job.
* Darius started kindergarten. He practices writing, the alphabet order, math, and we read a science book every school day. I will post more about our homeschool routine soon. And as soon as I get the laundry out of our dining room/school room I'll show a picture of how we have it set up! :)
* Kaylee Sue is growing so fast! She says 'Hi' and 'Kitty', and I'm pretty sure she says 'Kaylee' whenever she sees herself in a mirror or pictures. She is so close to walking; and of course she is as adorable as possible!!
* Darius is just as silly as he ever has been:
* Oh yeah and this happened:
I lost my wedding ring!!! I remember taking it off to rub Matt's back, and I remember putting it back on. But then about an hour later I looked at my hand and it was bare! I don't know if I didn't actually put it on when I thought I did; or if I took it off later without ever thinking about it. Either way its been two days and I can't find it! Needless to say I'm freaking out a little.
All in all things have been pretty good (other than the whole wedding ring thing). Hopefully now that our days aren't quite as snot-filled I should be able to blog more regularly.
Speaking of blogging regularly, does anyone have a suggestion for a good blog challenge; preferably something with daily prompts? If you do, please let me know!